Sewer Repair & Replacement
Residential & Commercial
Sewer Repair Denver
King Rooter & Plumbing has been performing expert Denver sewer repair & replacement for over 20 years. We are sewer repair experts, having repaired and replaced thousands of sewer lines.
Are You Ready To Get Started?
Schedule Your Estimates Today
Sewer Line Repair
Sewer line problems can cause headaches for homeowners, leading to costly repairs and even damaging floods. It's essential to identify and address these issues promptly to prevent more significant and costly problems down the line.
At King Rooter & Plumbing, we have been providing expert Denver sewer repair and replacement services for over 20 years. Our proven process ensures that we address sewer line problems quickly and effectively, minimizing disruption to your plumbing system and your home.
Here's how we approach sewer line repairs and replacements:
1. Diagnosis and evaluation: We use state-of-the-art sewer camera equipment to conduct a thorough video inspection of your side sewer, identifying any problem areas and potential causes of clogs or other issues.
2. Repair options: Once we've identified the problem, we discuss your repair options with you. Depending on the severity of the issue, we may recommend spot repairs or replacement of the affected sections or the entire sewer line.
3. Spot repairs: If the pipe's structure is sound, we can often fix the issue with a small spot repair, minimizing disruption to your yard and landscaping.
4. Sewer line replacement: If parts of the pipe are damaged beyond repair, we will replace the affected sections or the entire sewer line. We ensure that the ground is prepared and stabilized, as required by city code, and can use either traditional digging methods or the "no dig" trenchless "pipe bursting" method, depending on the situation.
Don't let sewer line problems turn into a nightmare. Contact us today to schedule a sewer video inspection and ensure that your plumbing system is working properly.
Sewer Line Replacement Options
When it comes to sewer line replacement, homeowners have two options: sewer excavation and trenchless sewer line replacement. The method recommended will depend on the specific scenario presented by your sewer pipe replacement needs. Both techniques can provide excellent results.
Sewer excavation involves digging up the old sewer line and replacing it with a new one. This method is generally more affordable than trenchless sewer line replacement, but it can be more disruptive to your yard and landscaping. Here are some key things to consider with sewer excavation:
- The excavation process involves digging a trench along the path of the existing sewer line
- The depth of the trench will depend on the depth of the existing sewer line
Once the trench is dug, the old sewer line is removed, and a new one is installed in its place
- The trench is then filled in, and landscaping and other disruptions are repaired
Trenchless Sewer Line Replacement
Trenchless sewer line replacement is a less invasive approach that uses advanced technology to replace the sewer line without extensive digging. While this method can be more expensive, it can also be more convenient and less disruptive to your property. Here's what you need to know about trenchless sewer line replacement:
- Trenchless methods use specialized equipment to create a new sewer line within the old one, which is left in place
- There are two primary types of trenchless sewer line replacement: pipe bursting and pipe lining
- Pipe bursting involves using a bursting head to break apart the old sewer line while pulling a new one into place
- Pipe lining involves inserting a flexible liner into the existing sewer line and inflating it to create a new, seamless pipe within the old one
- Trenchless methods typically require fewer permits and less excavation, which can make them more cost-effective in some cases
Factors Affecting the Cost of Sewer Line Replacement
The cost of sewer line replacement can vary depending on several factors, including:
- The method used (excavation or trenchless)
- The depth and length of the sewer line
- Permit costs
- Landscaping obstructions
- Your budget
We understand that cost is an important consideration for homeowners, and we will work with you to find the most cost-effective solution that meets your needs and budget.
If you're considering sewer line replacement, contact us today to discuss your options and get a quote for your project.